Educational Service Unit 16's vision for our work with member districts is to provide visionary leadership and equitable access to services for all learners.
ESU 16 staff are COMMITTED to:
- Meaningful RELATIONSHIPS and mutual TRUST to ground our work with individuals, school districts, and communities.
- COLLABORATION with colleagues and district partners to develop and deliver quality educational programs and services.
- Continuous EVOLUTION and ADAPTATION to ensure services and supports that are aligned to the unique needs of each learner and each context.
- PROFESSIONALISM evidenced by competence, integrity, and mutual respect .
- A foundation of TEAMWORK that synergizes individual expertise and collective resources.